High 54F. Winds light and variable. High around 50F. Take control of your data. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Abends regnet es in Budva bei Werten von 8 bis zu 12°C. Budva, Montenegro - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. High 48F. Chance of rain 60%. Die Verwendung Deiner Daten kannst Du Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 40%. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. A few clouds from time to time. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Know your holiday weather - with Zoover! The last month of the spring, May, is an agreeable month in Budva, Montenegro, with average temperature ranging between max 20°C (68°F) and min 10°C (50°F). Chance of rain 60%. Gegen später kann sich die Sonne nicht durchsetzen und es bleibt bedeckt bei Höchsttemperaturen bis zu 13°C. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Know your holiday weather - with Zoover! Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Wettervorhersage Budva, Montenegro - 7 Tage | Weather2Umbrella LTD - Soziales Wetternetz - Budva Current Local Time in Budva: 21:34 - It's currently night there (Sunset was at 16:18, Sunrise tomorrow at 07:12) Webcam Budva: Sea View - Live from Budva, Montenegro, Adriatic Sea. 14-day Weather forecast for Budva (Montenegro Montenegro). Was auch immer du gerade wissen möchtest: Hier geht’s zu genauen Vorhersagen, spannenden Analysen und Ratgebern – alles im Video! Budva, Montenegro: Annual Weather Averages. Budva, Montenegro visibility is going to be around 10 km i.e. Chance of rain 30%. Clear to partly cloudy. Am Abend regnet es in Budva und die Temperaturen liegen zwischen 8 und 12 Grad. July, like June, in Budva, Montenegro, is another warm summer month, with temperature in the range of an average low of 16°C (60.8°F) and an average high of 27°C (80.6°F). Partly cloudy in the morning. There are usually 8 days with some rain in Budva in September and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm. Chance of rain 60%. Zminac Ljeskov Do Palez Krusevlje Donji Kosici Pavlicici Jagodni Do Stolak Mokrinje Vrh Buljunice Ban Rastica Njegulov Do Bojin Do Aluge Begova Glavica Vrtlina Osredina Jelica Doline Sutjeska Neodi Voljevac Lesevici Ducici Miletici … In der Nacht fällt Regen bei Tiefstwerten von 8°C. Die Liste aller Partner kannst Du hier verwalten. Low 41F. Rain showers in the morning becoming a steady light rain in the afternoon. 13 °-1 ° 2. Access hourly, 10 day and 15 day forecasts along with up to the minute reports and videos from AccuWeather.com Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. The warmest day over the next 25 days weather in Budva is forecast to be Saturday 2nd January 2021 at 14°C (57°F) and the warmest night on Saturday 2nd January 2021 at 9°C (48°F). Showers continuing late. High 54F. Wie lautet die aktuelle 3-Tage Wettervorhersage für Budva, Montenegro? Overcast with rain showers at times. 19:45 CET sun Mon Tue Wed thu Fri Sat. Chance of rain 100%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021, Avalanche Hits Ski Resort, Trapping Tourists, 'Triple Conjunction' on Tap for Skywatchers This Weekend, How to Keep Colds & the Flu Out of Your Home, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Fire and Heat in Your Home: Dos and Don'ts, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. In der Nacht sind anhaltende Regen-Schauer zu erwarten bei Tiefsttemperaturen von 8°C. Budva sunrise & sunset times for April 2021 Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Budva in April 2021. The wettest month is January with an average of 6mm of rain. Das Erkältungswetter von wetter.com hilft Ihnen dabei, rechtzeitig vorzubeugen. ohne Einwilligung zusammen. Ergänzend arbeiten wir mit einigen Partnern auch auf Basis von berechtigtem Interesse Wir nutzen Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: During the month of May and October you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius … I... Legen Sie ganz einfach Start- und Zielpunkt fest. High 44F. Bleiben Sie gesund bei jedem Wetter! 4 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1006 mb. Bitte beachte, Mehr Infos zur idealen Wechselzeit und tolle Angebote für neue Winterreifen finden Sie hier. Temperature In May, the average high-temperature increases, from a moderate 15°C (59°F) in April, to a pleasant 20°C (68°F).In Budva, Montenegro, the average low … Chance of rain 60%. The drier season lasts 4.6 months, from May 3 to September 20. A steady rain in the morning. Cloudy. Das Wetter in Budva 07.01.2021. The chance of a wet day peaks at 40% on December 5. Chance of rain 60%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Budva, Budva, Montenegro. © 2021 wetter.com GmbH - alle Rechte vorbehalten, Partnern das legitime Interesse entziehen, Veröffentlicht: Sa 09.01.2021 | 02:01 min. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Low near 40F. High around 45F. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Budva, Budva. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Cloudy skies with periods of rain this afternoon. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! 29. Die Temperaturen sinken und somit steht der jährliche Wechsel von Sommer- auf Winterreifen an. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Kotor, Kotor, Montenegro. Avg High Temps 75 to 90 ... Montenegro Budva… Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. High 51F. Wir und unsere Partner verwenden Cookies und weitere Technologien zur Optimierung und Finanzierung Winds light and variable. Budva Weather Forecast, Montenegro. Apartments Bed and Breakfasts Bungalows Campsites Chalets Holiday homes Holiday parks Hostels … Abends sollte in Budva der Schirm nicht vergessen werden, da es regnet bei Temperaturen von 8 bis 12°C. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional light rain. 4 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1009 mb. Low 39F. Temperature Forecast Normal. Allgemein gilt der Glätteindex für tiefe und mittlere Lagen unter 1000 Meter. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds light and variable. Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. verwalten und individuell widersprechen. High 49F. Chance of rain 60%. Low near 40F. Weather forecast up to 14 days including temperature, weather condition and precipitation and much more. The first option will be automatically selected. It will be dry with no precipitation and cloud covering 18% of the sky, the humidity will be around 66%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Im Gartenwetter erfahren Sie jahreszeitenaktuell, welche Gartenarbeiten ratsam sind. Please wait… Hier kannst Du festlegen, wie wir Deine Daten verwenden dürfen. July is the month with the least rainfall in Budva, Montenegro… Low 31F. Chance of rain 70%. Chance of rain 100%. ... Precipitation Forecast Wetter Than Normal. Rain. Some light rain is likely. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Die Temp­eraturen in Budva steigen heute maximal auf 15 Grad Celsius. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Gegen später ist es bedeckt und die Temperatur erreicht 13°C. Low 36F. Ergänzend arbeiten wir mit einigen Partnern auch auf Basis von berechtigtem Interesse ohne Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. 16 ° 2 ° 1. für Sie vor. Budva Weather Forecasts. Today Budva General Montenegro: Clear with a temperature of 4°C and a wind North speed of 0 Km/h. A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Die Verwendung Deiner Daten kannst Du unter "Einstellungen" The daytime temperature is going to reach 20 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 13 °c at night. The coastal area around Budva, called the Budva riviera, is the center of Montenegrin tourism, known for … Die Wetterdaten wurden soeben für Sie aktualisiert. Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. Es liegen neue Wetterdaten Enter any city, zip or place. Showers continuing late. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. The best time of year to visit Budva in Montenegro. July and August, with an average high-temperature of 27°C (80.6°F), are the warmest months. Rain likely. Wetter heute: Schneeflocken und vermehrt Sonnenstrahlen, Tipps und Empfehlungen für die individuelle Freizeitgestaltung, Dicke Schneedecke bringt Hausdach zum Einsturz, Freuen Sie sich auf bis zu 9 Sonnenstunden. Steady light rain in the morning. Wettervorhersage Budva, Montenegro - Meteogramm | Weather2Umbrella LTD - Soziales Wetternetz Use escape to clear. Rainfall around a half an inch. Partly cloudy skies. 18 ° 8 ° 30. Winds light and variable. Showers continuing in the afternoon. Low 43F. Free Long Range Weather Forecast for Budva, Budva June 2022. Chance of rain 60%. High around 55F. Winds light and variable. Je nach Glätterisiko werden 3 Gefahrenstufen unterschieden. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Webcam Budva - Montenegro - weather forecast - live picture from all over the world In der Nacht wird mit 3°C die Tiefst­temperatur erreicht. A few clouds. Cloudy. Ischgl (Silvretta Arena). High 53F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 48F. Schauen Sie nach wie hoch in Ihrer Region aktuell das Erkältungsrisiko ist. dass auf Basis Deiner Einstellungen womöglich nicht mehr alle Funktionen der Seite zur Verfügung stehen. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Accommodations. It is the centre of Budva Municipality. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. diese Daten z.B. Budva, Montenegro visibility is going to be around 7 km i.e. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Gibt es Regen, Hagel, Gewitter oder im Winter gar Schnee? Winds light and variable. We expect around 57.3 mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 83% of the sky, the humidity will be around … … Schnee in 16 Tagen? Der Balkan ist eine der beliebtesten Urlaubsregionen am Mittelmeer. High 51F. ☼ Budva General Montenegro 15 Day Weather Forecast. Spain Turkey Greece Italy France Egypt Netherlands Croatia Portugal Austria. und unsere Partner Deine Zustimmung, Cookies und weitere Technologien zu verwenden. Chance of rain 40%. 16 ° … The daytime temperature is going to reach 11 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 9 °c at night. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. The average temperature over the next 25 days in Budva from this forecast is 10°C (50°F) . High 48F. Low near 45F. Wie entwickelt sich das Wetter heute? Wettervorhersage Budva, Montenegro - Jetzt | Weather2Umbrella LTD - Soziales Wetternetz. 6 miles and an atmospheric pressure of 1018 mb. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%. unseres Webangebots. Steady light rain in the evening. Chance of rain 60%. Low 36F. The wetter season lasts 7.5 months, from September 20 to May 3, with a greater than 25% chance of a given day being a wet day. Die Liste aller Partner kannst Du hier verwalten. Low 36F. The chance of wet days in Budva varies throughout the year. Live webcams in Budva, Montenegro in real time. High 52F. Partly cloudy skies. Wir liefern Ihnen die genaue Streckenbeschreibung und natürlich das aktuelle Wetter inkl. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Budva, Budva, Montenegro with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The … weather Budva - Montenegro - WeatherOnline. Tipps zum Verhalten bei Gewitter oder Glatteis? Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Und was machen die Temperaturen? Get the Montenegro weather forecast. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Budva … 15 ° 1 ° 3. Overcast with rain showers at times. In Budva ist es bis zum Nachmittag bedeckt und die Temperaturen liegen zwischen 7 und 13°C. High near 45F. Chance of rain 60%. Some light rain is likely. Low 33F. Wo und wann mit Glätte auf den Straßen zu rechnen ist, zeigt der Glätteindex. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Budva, Budva, Montenegro. wetter.com ist ein klimaneutrales Unternehmen. Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Um dieses Angebot kostenlos zu halten und unsere Services stetig zu verbessern, benötigen wir Einwilligung zusammen. Calendar overview of Months Weather Forecast. Warnungen auf Ihrer Route. Wetter heute, 07.01.2021 In Budva ist morgens der Himmel bedeckt, die Sonne ist nicht zu sehen bei Temperaturen von 7°C. Chance of rain 50%. Low near 40F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 60%. Overcast with rain showers at times. Chance of rain 100%. Steady light rain in the evening. Winds light and variable. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. High 53F. Low 41F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Rainfall around a half an inch. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Kotor, Kotor, Montenegro. Partly cloudy. The humidity will be 75% and there will be 0.0 mm of precipitation. Destinations. Passend dazu unterstützen wir Sie mit monatlichen Gartentipps. The daytime temperature is going to reach 13 °c and the temperature is going to dip to 4 °c at night. Loading weather data. Budva, Budva, Montenegro Monthly Weather. Budva, Montenegro visibility is going to be around 8 km i.e. Chance of rain 60%. 14-day Weather forecast for Budva (Montenegro Montenegro). Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Showers continuing in the afternoon. There are usually 14 days with some rain in Budva in April and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm. Rain likely. Cloudy with periods of light rain. We expect around 36.1 mm of precipitation to fall and cloud covering 82% of the sky, the humidity will be around … Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Kotor Municipality, Kotor, Montenegro with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from … . hier verwalten und individuell widersprechen. Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Budva is a Montenegrin town on the Adriatic Sea, former bishopric and present Latin Catholic titular see. Wetter heute, 07.01.2021 In Budva kann sich am Morgen die Sonne nicht durchsetzen und es bleibt bedeckt bei Werten von 7°C. Kompakt und kompetent finden Sie... Wetter im Skigebiet Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. um auf Deine Interessen abgestimmte Inhalte anzuzeigen. Sonne am Wochenende? Average High/Low Temperature: Budva. Chance of rain 60%. First shown popular webcams.